Model Name: Rolex GMT Master
Caliber: 3175, 28800A/h, hacking,
Pressure proof to 100m/330ft
Bracelet: Oyster 78360 and 78790
1989), Jubilé 62510
Glass: Sapphire crystal
- Tritum up to U-Series 1997: T<25
- Luminova starting 1998: Swiss dial
(variant: Luminova on T<25 dial)
1988 the Ref. 16700 replaced the Ref.
16750. The Ref. 16700 was cheaper
compared to the Ref.
16710 which got introduced at the same
The caliber 3175 (same functions as the
3075) had still the non-independant hourhand
which was the main difference between the
Ref. 16700 and the Ref.
New introduced with this watch:
- Sapphire crystal
- White gold indexes (altough some
16750) were also already equipped
- New case
Date-wheel has vintage open numbers until
Only available in Stainless Steel.
- BLRO, Blue/Red aka Pepsi (bleu/rouge),
- LN, Black, (Bezel 315-16700-1)