Model Name: Rolex GMT Master
Caliber: 3075, 28800A/h, hacking,
Pressure proof to 100m/330ft
Bracelet: Oyster 78360, Jubilé 62510
Glass: Acrylic crystal
The 16750 followed the 1675, introducing
quickset feature. With this change, the order of the hands got changed:
- 1675: GMT/Hour/Minute/Second
- 16750: Hour/GMT/Minute/Second
Two different variants of the dial:
- Matt, without white gold indexes - rare.
- Glossy, with white gold indexes (identical to
the newer GMTs). Rolex switched the dial during production (approx.
serial 9XXXXXX / 1986). This dial was first introduced without
'Date'-imprint, later versions show this imprint. During service, many
matt dials got replaced by glossy ones.
- Ref. 16753 steel/yellow gold (Oysterbracelet
78363, Jubilébracelet 62523)
- Ref. 16758 yellow gold (Leather or
Oysterbracelet 7206/8, Jubilébracelet 6311/8); sapphire crystal